Fortune.comApproved Research Vendors
||Millward Brown Digital
Site approval is required for all survey requests. In the event that a study has been approved, please provide the following:
- (10) days lead time prior to research study flight date
- Requested study flight duration and impressions to be allotted to obtaining control sample
- In-flight Advertiser Branded ad units - if none provided, survey will be appended to existing house ad units
- Recruitment pop-ups must contain 20x30 X CLOSE button
NOTE: Research vendors are responsible for communicating all survey delivery/pacing issues.
- 1 per user per day
- No recruitment pop-ups can serve to the Homepage or News mainpage and must never serve over or otherwise obscure our site navigation, logo or in-page ad spaces
- Research tags uploaded onto the backend of 3rd party served tags cannot spawn recruitment pop-ups
- Recruitment pop-ups must timeout and disappear after 10 seconds when no interaction is detected
- Time Inc. sites currently do not support any manner of hard coded "nodes." As such all research studies must be ad served.