All assets should be provided within spec and received by the Ad Ops team no later than (5) days prior to launch to ensure a smooth launch process.
If assets are NOT within spec additional time may be required and may affect launch.
(2) Business Days - following receipt of creative within spec
- HTML5, Preroll Video ads or static images (.jpg/.gif/.png)
- 3rd Party Redirects, HTML5
- Text/image links
(5) Business Days - following receipt of creative within spec
- Expandable ad units
- In-banner video ad units
- "Talking/Synched" ads
- Floating ad units
- Transitional, Interstitial or Superstitial ad units
All Rich Media must be 3rd Party/Rich Media Vendor ServedCustom Ad Units:
Varies - see detail below
- Existing Custom Ad Products requires a (10) Business day turnaround, which includes gathering of assets, outsourcing to vendor, and QA.
- New Custom Ad Products with unique functionality and ad coding on the site will be handled by Ad Tech. Specialized units will be spec'd out, outsourced to the appropriate third-party vendor, and fully tested before it is approved and can be available for sales. Turnaround will be evaluated on a case by case basis with a minimum of (3) weeks to build and test.